- Oil, gas and electric equipment replacements for hot air, hot water and steam systems
- Entire heating and cooling systems from design to finished installation
- Preventative maintenance on oil, gas and electric systems
- Service and repair for all fuels
- Ductless split system heating and cooling installation and service
- Installation and service of indoor and outdoor wood boilers
Ductless Mini Splits
Mini-splits are heating and cooling systems that allow you to control the temperatures in individual rooms or spaces.
Mini-split systems have two main components — an outdoor compressor/condenser and an indoor air-handling unit(s) (evaporator). They are easy to install usually requiring only a three-inch hole through a wall for the conduit; which houses the power and communication cables, copper tubing, and a condensation drain line, linking the outdoor and indoor units.
Mini-split heat pumps are not only great solutions for whole home or new constructions but make good retrofit add-ons to houses with “non-ducted” heating systems, such as hydronic (hot water heat), radiant panels, and space heaters (wood, kerosene, propane). They can also be a good choice for room additions where extending or installing distribution ductwork is not feasible, and energy efficient new homes that require only a small space conditioning system.
An indoor section and matching outdoor section are connected by refrigerant tubing (hence the name “split”). The indoor section consists of a fan, indoor cooling coil, heating section, and filter while the outdoor section courses the compressor and condenser.